Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and RPK Healthcare Limited, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by RPK Healthcare Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to RPK Healthcare Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of RPK Healthcare Limited, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission.
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
b. print one copy of the Content.
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of RPK Healthcare Limited.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
5. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
7. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
8. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
9. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of RPK Healthcare Limited or that of our affiliates.
10. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
11. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
13. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that RPK Healthcare Limited makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. RPK Healthcare Limited is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
14. Whilst RPK Healthcare Limited uses reasonable endeavors to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
15. RPK Healthcare Limited accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
16. RPK Healthcare Limited reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
17. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
18. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
19. To the maximum extent permitted by law, RPK Healthcare Limited accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
20. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
21. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
23. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
24. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
25. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
26. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Payment and Refunds
27. If you pay for your medication you will be charged the NHS prescription charge per item (currently £9.15). Payment will be requested after we receive your prescription. The payment will show in your account as PILLO. None of your medical information will eb sent to your or our bank/credit card company. If you are unsure about whether you pay for prescriptions, please check the exemption criteria on the NHS BSA website.
28. If you do not pay for your medication, you must declare your exemption status. We may ask you to provide evidence of this exemption where appropriate. You agree for Pillo to share your exemption declaration (and any evidence you have provided) with the appropriate NHS authorities for verification. If your exemption information is incorrect, you may receive a fine from the NHS. It is your responsibility to keep your exemption declaration / status up to date with us. Unless a prescription has been submitted incorrectly by us, we are not liable for any fines you receive.
29. In cases where we have not yet received payment, your payment information is incorrect, your exemption is incorrect or has expired then we reserve the right to withhold your prescription until the correct information or payment is provided.
30. Payments are only processed in Great British Pounds (GPB). We accept the following card types:
31. If you cancel any prescription items before they are dispensed by RPK Healthcare Ltd's pharmacy, you will receive a full refund with the same payment method. You can cancel by contacting us via email, telephone or live chat. Unfortunately, due to the nature of prescription medication, you will not be eligible for a refund once your medication has been dispensed.
32. If you receive medication that is incorrect or damaged, please contact us and we will arrange a replacement or refund.
RPK Healthcare Limited details
33. RPK Healthcare Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11825118 whose registered address is Unit 25, Oakhill Trading Estate, Devonshire Road, M28 3PT and it operates the Website www.pillo.co.uk. The registered VAT number is 315307042.
Please click here to see how you can contact us.